2011年10月13日木曜日

Tatting projects


So here are the works in progress from the tatting box. A small doily.



A ridiculous bit of work in fine silk which may just be too much effort to finish - it's from one of the old Dover books.



A rings only doily. I like rings only patterns but this one has got me a bit bored as it is so much of the same thing. However it will be nice once I make the effort to finish it.



A doily that, at this stage, involves lots of small motifs. I'm bored! But it will be nice once I get it finished.

As you can see, when I am going to work a pattern from one of my books - I have a large selection of tatting books! - I make a working copy. That way, I can fold up the sheet and keep it in the box, and I can write notes on it, mark where I am up to etc. without damaging my copy of the book.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿