2011年12月5日月曜日

Fisherman's Cardigan - first front started



Here I have started the first front. I like the integral brioche stitch band.

There are several different things going on at different rates - which is why I have 3 different colours of markers. The band has short rows after every 6 rows. The green markers mark pattern where the cables cross on rows 5 and 11 of a 12 row repeat, the purple markers mark a pattern change on rows 2 and 8 of this 12 row repeat. The 12 row repeat and 6 row repeats are out of step with each other.

And I want to work 107 pattern rows, so I have a peg board with 3 different count-ups going on at once. Top left is the 6 row repeat, bottom left the 12 row repeat and bottom right the total starting above the rib section.

I have made one change, starting all the cable patterns at the same point instead of having one start part-way up the ribbing.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿