2011年2月12日土曜日

Teddy bears and their friends


These are some more of the bears I made. Some of the patterns were bought ones, some came from the bear magazines that were so common in the late 1990s.

The two above were made with very long-haired mohair, and I am particularly fond of them.



The monkey was great fun to make. I think the pattern came from a magazine. His face was a very clever double layer construction with the eyes slipped between the two layers.

The dog was made in a very clever mohair that had red fur on a blue background.

The two colour bear pattern came, I think from a book. You will have guessed by now that I like bears with eyelids!



2 件のコメント:

  1. Cannot believe you make these! Do you have an etsy shop?
    Love your ravatar kitty. I am starting a kitty blanket drive for our shelter. Details on my little blog: irisheyesknitters.blogspot.com

    返信削除