2011年4月15日金曜日

Odds and ends


 No particular theme today. The above is a clematis! Not the kind most people are probably used to seeing, with flowers like dinner plates. This one has small leaves and at this time of the year it is covered in these pretty drooping flowers. And after the flowers it has masses of fluffy seed heads. A chap at a garden centre suggested it to me years ago, and he was right. I enjoy it every year. Just don't ask me what it is called!



Ginger wondering why I always have to wake him up taking photos. I put this one in because, this morning, he was asleep on the computer chair. I picked him up and moved him to the bed - and he purred sleepily all the way. How many of us manage to be as gracious when woken up like that!




And this is my husband's regular breakfast - the ultimate cheese sandwich!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿