2011年6月15日水曜日

A sunny day in the garden



Yesterday was such a nice day that I took Sunny into the garden (she had free access to a garden at her birth home.) She had such a good time as our garden has so many places only a small kitten will fit into. She even persuaded Ginger to play with her by running up to him and giving him a little slap on the flanks and then running away. She did this several times until Ginger chased her. Just as I was about to intervene, back they came, with Sunny in headlong pursuit of Ginger! Things were fine after that.



I tried hard to get pictures of Sunny in the garden but she darted about too fast for me so I settled for this one of her and Tigger. He seems to have adopted the attitude of a fond but slightly distant grandfather. He watches her and blinks but games are not his kind of thing!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿