2010年12月10日金曜日

Miniature room box


While I was looking for the photos below I came across my favourite photo of Tigger, so I put it in. Tigger spends his life looking at things, and he really does look. He's the only cat I've ever had who will look you full in the eyes with an air of calm interest.


Anyway, what I was really going to show you was this little room box which I made for a friend. I took the photos with the roof and the glass missing to get a clearer picture.

She was learning to make bobbin lace at a class and didn't know what to do with her short samples of edging.

I suggested that they would do nicely in a miniature setting so she bought a room box kit and I made up the display for her.



Making up the lace pillow was the biggest challenge and the bobbins are a little bit big but it was the best I could do.





1 件のコメント:

  1. Fascinating...as a kid, I used to look for things that the "borrowers" might use in their tiny homes. It reminds me of that.

    返信削除