I have finished the back of the waistcoat, adding short rows evenly in the area above the armhole to accomodate my spinal curvature. In this case I have made the wraps visible by NOT knitting the wraps with the wrapped stitches together. This creates a neat design feature that follows on from the underarm decreases.
I have also left all the stitches on a spare needle so that I can kitchener stitch the shoulder seams. I have one shoulder lower than the other so avoid seams that sit on the shoulders as these make the problem much more obvious. The central stitches are also left live as I will knit-on the edging instead of casting off and having a seam there. For stability I can run a small back stitch along where the seam would go, but I find seams on my neck are apt to be uncomfortable.
This is the start of the left front. The pattern has some short row shaping in the body but I am omitting this and working straight as I have problems at the best of times with fronts hanging lower than backs.
I hope this gives some idea of how simple it is to take an existing pattern and adjust it to accomodate figure problems. My problems are quite major and even so the adjustments are not difficult!