2011年9月3日土曜日

Frilly Scarf


Having come to the conclusion that I am unlikely to get my daughter's cardigan finished this month, I decided to make it into a Christmas present. Instead, I got a ball of Frilly by Schachenmayr smc and started a scarf yesterday.


I was intrigued by this type of yarn, but it is not exactly knitting as I normally think of it. That said, I can see it would probably be easier if I normally held my yarn in my left hand - I don't.



I doubt if I will be buying another ball - but it is interesting to try once - and my daughter will like it. I wonder if this scarf will get pinched - I have had to make several replacement scarves and hats for her down the years as she has had the original stolen - now is that a form of flattery I wonder!



And here it is finished - on only the second day - now there's a quick knit! It is actually lovely and soft, and I like the silver thread that runs along the bottom edge of the 'yarn'.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿