2011年1月20日木曜日

More dollshouse dolls


Some more photos from my albums today.

Before I had a dollshouse I keppt my dolls on a couple of shelves in a bookcase. I cut pieces of plywood to fit and covered them with dollshouse paper. I cut out and added doors and windows and because the 'windows' looked onto the wood at the back of the bookcase I cut bits of photos out of magazines and stuck them behind the windows to suggest a view from the windows.



You can see how effective the 'windows' were.


Here you can see some of the pictures my husband drew for me. they were on cartidge paper so I just stuck picture frame on to them and cut them out. A dab of blutack keeps them on the wall.

The tea set was given me by a Japanese friend when she moved back to Japan. She was a keen, and very able china painter, with her own kiln and she found a miniature tea set and painted it for me.



And here is the cook in her kitchen.

More another time!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿