This is the wedding dress I made. The photos I had of it were not very good so I got it out, after 10 years in a box, to take photos. Sorry, but I was not going to iron it first! Getting it out and repacking it took long enough. So it is a bit crumpled.
Even the lowest corset that I could find still showed slightly at the back.
So I added some tatting to the relevant area and, in wear, it blended successfully into the tatting on the edge of the dress.
This is the panel at the bottom front of the dress.
And here is the upper motif from that section. I sewed the pearls on after the tatting.
More next time!