2011年1月10日月曜日

Wedding Dress - Tatted - Part 4


We have finally reached the train, which has a lot of tatting on it.



Apologies again for it being a bit creased. I couldn't face ironing it!





Again, you can see how pearl beads have been sewn on over the tatting.



The hem has a line of small beads. This disguises the actual line of the hem, adds a little weight to keep it in place, and catches the light attractively.



Another of the motifs on the train.



One of a pair of little birds I have a better photograph of this but the computer has decided that my own photograph, of my own work, taken with my own camera and dowloaded into my own computer, is a serious risk to its security and it won't let me use it! And today I can't be bothered to argue with it.



Edgings used to pull the motifs together, again with beads added afterwards.

Next time I will show you the bag and the bouquet of tatted flowers.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿